Kimera J. Hall
Kimera’s practice focuses on representing clients whose products and activities are regulated by the FDA and USDA. She advises clients on a variety of regulatory matters, including nutrition labeling, label claims, and website content. She also provides advice with respect to general, corporate, commercial and day-to-day business matters. These include commercial contract negotiations, review and drafting, with an emphasis on supply and distribution arrangements.
Additionally, Kimera represents clients in merger, acquisition, and joint venture transactions. She has assisted in acquisition and joint venture deals involving the food & beverage industry and various other industries.
- Transaction counsel for the negotiation and drafting of contract and toll processing agreements for a variety of food industry clients.
- Deal counsel in connection with various franchisor acquisition transactions.
- Counsel in connection with regulatory matters relating to hemp/CBD food, dietary supplement and cosmetic products.
- Advisor to food and consumer product companies regarding labeling and related product claims.
- Counsel in connection with FDA regulatory compliance for cosmetic products company.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity 2014 Fellow
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2009
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2005
- Frost Brown Todd One of the First Mid-America Firms to Track Diversity Efforts by Seeking Mansfield 3.0 Certification
- Frost Brown Todd 2019 Leadership Appointments Include Five Women
- Frost Brown Todd Gains Ground in Dallas
- Kimera Hall, Frost Brown Todd Indianapolis, selected as 2014 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Fellow
- Frost Brown Todd Appoints 12 New Members