Kimera J. Hall
Kimera is a member in the Dallas office of Frost Brown Todd LLC. She represents clients in a variety of general corporate, commercial and day-to-day business matters, including commercial contract negotiation, review and drafting, with an emphasis on supply and distribution arrangements.
Additionally, Kimera focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions. She has assisted in acquisition and joint venture deals involving various industries. Most recently she has completed M&A transactions in both the food and beverage industry and the insurance industry.
Kimera also has experience with the licensing and protection of intellectual property, including trademarks and copyrights. She has drafted trademark license agreements for the use of many well-known marks and has drafted agreements permitting the use of the name and likeness of well-known professionals.
- Transaction counsel for the negotiation and drafting of contract packing and toll processing agreements for a variety of food industry clients.
- Deal counsel in connection with various insurance agency asset sale transactions.
- Transaction counsel for the negotiation and drafting of both U.S. and Canadian distribution agreements for national roof tile manufacturer.
- Transaction counsel in connection with the negotiation of distribution and sale agreements involving feed ingredients.
- Counsel in connection with FDA regulatory compliance for cosmetic products company.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity 2014 Fellow
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2009
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2005