Matthew E. Conrad
Matt serves as an Independent Automotive Industry Consultant to Frost Brown Todd. Combining Matt's current role and past experiences, he will serve in a unique position to help build, protect and grow clients in the automotive industry.
In addition to working with Frost Brown Todd, Matt serves as Director of the Indiana Automotive Council (IAC). The IAC is a collaboration between industry, government and higher education, which exists to enhance, grow and promote the automotive industry in Indiana. The IAC focuses on strengthening the competitiveness of Indiana in the global automotive marketplace to stimulate long-term job creation and capital investment. Led by senior executives from the automotive industry with the shared vision of growing automotive manufacturing within the State of Indiana, the IAC represents the most influential, most innovative and fastest growing automotive companies in Indiana.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Forty Under 40, Indianapolis Business Journal, 2012
- Class XXXIV, Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series, 2010
- Indy's Best and Brightest Finalist, Junior Achievement, 2008
- Governor's Award for Tomorrow's Leaders, Indiana Humanities Council, 2006
- Doing the Most Good Award, Salvation Army, 2006
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Center for Leadership Development, Board Member, 2013-present
- Love Without Boundaries, Co-Founder and Board Member, 2008-present
- Outreach, Inc., Former Board Chair, 2004-2012