Nancy Eff Presnell
Nancy has over 22 years of experience working in-house with a number of financial institutions. Her practice is focused on regulatory compliance matters in the financial services industry. Nancy often works with financial service providers with consumer compliance matters, Bank Secrecy Act BSA) compliance and Community Reinvestment Act programs.
- Served as the SVP, Managing Director of Compliance and CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) at Republic Bank & Trust Company, 2008-2019.
- Managed consumer compliance, BSA and CRA for a $5 billion institution with a 5-state footprint and fintech product offerings.
- Served as VP of Compliance at Irwin Financial Corporation, 2005-2008.
- Managed consumer compliance, BSA and CRA across five lines of business including two banks, a franchise lending company and a home equity lender.
- Served as Compliance Manager at JPMorgan Chase.
- Partnered with retail and support units to develop and implement new products and resulting new policies and procedures, 1997-2005.
- Developed a Compliance Management System, a Consumer Complaint Monitoring System, Consumer Compliance Risk Assessments, BSA Risk Assessments, CRA Assessments and various Training Programs.
- Lead contact for Consumer Compliance Examinations, BSA Examinations and CRA Examinations with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Federal Reserve and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Highlights & Recognitions
- CRCM, Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
- American Bankers Association, 2003
- Six Sigma Green Belt, 2001
Memberships & Affiliations
- Louisville Urban League, Executive Member, Board Member, 2013 - 2019