Rebecca M. Moore
Becky is a Member of the firm where she leads the firm’s Finance Practice Group. Becky focuses her practice on Finance and Real Estate transactions.
Becky has extensive experience representing lenders, borrowers, servicers, and issuers on financing transactions, including real estate finance, commercial and industrial loans, agribusiness finance, bond transactions, and multi-bank syndicated lending and participations, and workouts. Becky also has extensive experience representing owners, developers and tenants in the purchase, sale, development and leasing of commercial real estate properties.
Some of Becky’s relevant work includes:
Borrower’s counsel to automotive OEM in $200 million expansion, including bond financing and state incentives.
Counsel to large farm credit association on agribusiness finance, real estate finance, equipment finance, acquisition and sale of real estate and capital markets transactions, as well as general corporate and compliance matters.
Counsel to financial institutions for loans available through programs sponsored and administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) for large national bank, including financing for projects located in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio.
Counsel to retail shopping center developers in acquisitions, sales and lease negotiations, including shopping centers in Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Local counsel to major food processing company in Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee for $1.7 billion finance transaction.
Seller’s counsel to owner of multifamily project in Kentucky in $44 million sale of ownership interests.
Borrower’s counsel to commercial real estate property owner in $58 million refinance and stock purchase transaction involving 8 commercial properties in Kentucky.
Bond Counsel and Lender’s counsel to cities, counties, fire protection districts, non-profit corporations and financial institutions in tax-exempt general obligation and appropriation bonds, lease financing, and 501(c)(3) financing.
Borrower’s counsel to international REIT client in closing over 10 loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration pursuant to the National Housing Act (FHA-insured or HUD loans) insured loans in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Selected for inclusion in Kentucky Rising Stars® 2013-Present
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
- Frost Brown Todd 2019 Leadership Appointments Include Five Women
- 31 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers and 14 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars for 2017
- 51 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 18 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016
- 50 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 20 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2015
- 52 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 21 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2014
- Frost Brown Todd Appoints 11 New Members
- Three New Members Named in Frost Brown Todd's Louisville Office
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies Junior Board
- SOAR Leadership Program
- Ignite Louisville (Leadership Louisville Center)
- Focus Louisville (Leadership Louisville Center)
- Young Women Lead Conference
- United Way Campaign
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Becky has presented on legal issues impacting the lending industry, including real estate and public finance, for financial institutions in Louisville and Lexington as well as the Louisville Bar Association.
When does Perfection Occur? A New Kentucky Supreme Court Ruling FBT Banking Blog, www.fbtbankingresource.com, September 9, 2010