Sandra M. Eismann-Harpen
In her commercial lending and real estate practice, Sandra assists financial institutions and other companies with regulatory and data privacy matters. She has experience counseling clients on information security programs, business resiliency and contingency plans, bring your own device policies, and risk assessment questionnaires. Sandra also has significant business experience in the financial services industry, where she worked on analysis, data mapping, definition, design, planning, testing, and implementation for enterprise data integration and management projects and other technology initiatives.
- Reviewed, drafted, and negotiated commercial agreements for an automotive manufacturing company including terms and conditions, statements of work, services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, real estate leases, supply chain agreements, and information technology agreements.
- Representation of lenders and lessors in commercial mortgage loans, construction loans, equipment loans and leases, and lines of credit.
- Representation of a borrower in acquisition, redevelopment, and loan for the renovation of a new retail site.
- Representation of restaurant chains and other corporate users in real estate transactions, including reviewing title, survey, and zoning, drafting conveyance, easement, and REA documents, and negotiating loan documents.
- Representation of landlords and tenants on commercial real estate leases.
- Evaluated information security measures of a multinational technology company and drafted a Written Information Security Program, Bring Your Own Device Policy, and Risk Assessment Questionnaires.
- Developed a business resiliency plan for a payment processing company.
Highlights & Recognitions
- YWCA Rising Star Award, 2018
- Northern Kentucky Chamber, Legacy Next Generation Leader Award Finalist in the Business, Financial, and Legal Services Category, 2016
- National Finalist, NKU Chase Arbitration Team, ABA National Arbitration Competition, 2014
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Articles Editor, 2013-2014; Associate Editor, 2012-2013
- ABA Law Student Division - 6th Circuit Lt. Governor, Regional Coordinator for KY and OH and VITA Coordinator for 6th Circuit, 2013-2014
- Student Member, Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court - Covington Kentucky, 2013-2014
- NKBA Judge Judy West Award, 2013
- NKBA AJ Jolly Award, 2011
- ArtsWave BOARDway Bound, Leadership Program, 2008
- M.B.A. Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Xavier University, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- CREW Greater Cincinnati
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Fuel Cincinnati, Committee Member, 2014-2017; Secretary, 2015; Chair, 2016; Vice-Chair, 2017
- Newport Parks Renaissance Commission, Inc., Board Member, 2014-present
- Cote Brillante Neighborhood Association, Chair, 2014-2015, Communications, 2014-present
- Give Back Cincinnati, Volunteer, 2013-2017
- Junior Achievement, Classroom Volunteer, 2016
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Tax Preparer, 2013; ABA Law Student Division 6th Circuit VITA Coordinator, 2013-2014