Sandra M. Eismann-Harpen
Drawing upon her significant experience in the banking industry, Sandra represents clients in commercial lending transactions, commercial real estate transactions, financial institutions law and electronic payments. Sandra also represents clients in general corporate, commercial and day-to-day business matters, including negotiation, review and drafting of commercial services, supply chain and information technology contracts.
Prior to joining FBT, Sandra spent fourteen years working in the banking industry. Most recently, she was a Vice President and Finance Manager at PNC Bank in Cincinnati, Ohio supporting the bank’s Equipment Finance and Leasing division. While at PNC Bank, Sandra worked on forecasting and budgeting; compensation design, processing, and analysis; financial and portfolio reporting; pricing and structuring; regulatory initiatives; strategic planning and analysis; and technology enhancements. Before that, Sandra worked at National City Bank and Provident Bank.
- Reviewed, drafted, and negotiated commercial agreements for an automotive manufacturing company including terms and conditions, statements of work, services agreements, nondisclosure agreements, real estate leases, supply chain agreements, and information technology agreements.
- Representation of lenders and lessors in commercial mortgage loans, construction loans, equipment loans and leases, and lines of credit.
- Representation of a borrower in acquisition, redevelopment, and loan for the renovation of a new retail site.
- Representation of restaurant chains and other corporate users in real estate transactions, including reviewing title, survey, and zoning, drafting conveyance, easement, and REA documents, and negotiating loan documents.
- Representation of landlords and tenants on commercial real estate leases.
- Evaluated information security measures of a multinational technology company and drafted a Written Information Security Program, Bring Your Own Device Policy, and Risk Assessment Questionnaires.
- Developed a business resiliency plan for a payment processing company.
Highlights & Recognitions
- YWCA Rising Star Award, 2018
- Northern Kentucky Chamber, Legacy Next Generation Leader Award Finalist in the Business, Financial, and Legal Services Category, 2016
- National Finalist, NKU Chase Arbitration Team, ABA National Arbitration Competition, 2014
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Articles Editor, 2013-2014; Associate Editor, 2012-2013
- ABA Law Student Division - 6th Circuit Lt. Governor, Regional Coordinator for KY and OH and VITA Coordinator for 6th Circuit, 2013-2014
- Student Member, Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court - Covington Kentucky, 2013-2014
- NKBA Judge Judy West Award, 2013
- NKBA AJ Jolly Award, 2011
- ArtsWave BOARDway Bound, Leadership Program, 2008
- M.B.A. Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Xavier University, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- CREW Greater Cincinnati
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Fuel Cincinnati, Committee Member, 2014-2017; Secretary, 2015; Chair, 2016; Vice-Chair, 2017
- Newport Parks Renaissance Commission, Inc., Board Member, 2014-present
- Cote Brillante Neighborhood Association, Chair, 2014-2015, Communications, 2014-present
- Give Back Cincinnati, Volunteer, 2013-2017
- Junior Achievement, Classroom Volunteer, 2016
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Tax Preparer, 2013; ABA Law Student Division 6th Circuit VITA Coordinator, 2013-2014