William (Will) Marshall Swann
Will represents a variety of clients in the health care, energy, telecommunications, beverage, and gaming industries before the West Virginia legislature. Will helps clients achieve successful outcomes by combining knowledge of the legislative process and relationships with key members of the House and Senate, respectively. When Will is not advocating at the West Virginia legislature, he works as a senior litigation associate with experience handling employment matters and insurance defense.
- Obtained summary judgment for a hospital in a claim of retaliatory discharge.
- Represented various West Virginia municipalities with respect to contractual, human resources, and liability issues.
- In a pro bono case, helped a mother and her child stave off eviction after historic flooding in 2016.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Rising Stars®, 2019 – Administrative law and government relations
Memberships & Affiliations
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- West Virginia Chamber of Commerce – Government Relations Committee
- Resurrection Church