E.U.’s Value Added Tax and Other EU Topics for Exporters
|Date||November 14, 2011|
|Time||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Frost Brown Todd
3300 Great American Tower
301 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Please plan to attend our seminar on the European Value Added Tax and other trans-European topics for companies with business in Europe. The seminar will take place on November 14 from 4-6pm. The following topics will be discussed:
● Value Added Tax
○ Who (ultimately) pays this tax?
○ What are the rules?
○ What are the rates?
○ What happens if I ignore this?
○ Who needs a VAT number?
○ Who can get a refund?
○ What is reverse charge?
○ What does it take to manage VAT?
● Selling to consumers - EU Directive on Unfair Terms and Conditions
● Distributing your goods in the EU - EU Directive on Commercial Agents, subsidiaries in the EU
● Update on European Private Company
To attend the November 14 program via webinar please CLICK HERE.
To attend this seminar in Cincinnati, Ohio on November 14 or Columbus, Ohio on November 15 please email email@example.com.
The November 15 program will be held from 4-6pm at SS&G's office:
300 Spruce Street, Suite 250
Columbus, OH 43215
Frost Brown Todd, Wahlert, SS&G and the European American Chamber of Commerce