Opportunity Zones... Join the Conversation in Your City
|Date||Aug. 15 | Aug. 22 | Aug. 23 | Aug. 28|
|Time||7:30am - 9:00am|
If you are exploring putting a deal together in an Opportunity Zone or looking for investors for your Opportunity Zone project, let's talk about what we are doing and how we are doing it. You may have heard of Opportunity Zones, but what exactly are they and how can they benefit your business? You're not the only one with questions.
Join the Conversation as we talk about putting the Opportunity Zone program into action. We'll discuss the following:
- What are Opportunity Zones and which areas have been designated in and around my city and state?
- What are the tax incentives to a project located in an Opportunity Zone?
- How do I raise money through Opportunity Zone funds?
- Are my capital gains eligible for this program?
- What are the regulatory and legal needs to sponsor a project within an Opportunity Zone?
This forum will facilitate discussions between developers, investors and the players in this space. An educational presentation by MCM CPAs & Advisors LLP and Frost Brown Todd LLC will be combined with time for networking and discussion.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 7:30am - 9:00am
400 Meet, 400 West Market
Click here to RSVP for the Louisville Session
Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 7:30am - 9:00am
Omni Severin Hotel
Click here to RSVP for the Indianapolis Session
Thursday, August 23, 2018, 7:30am - 9:00am
Cooper Creek Event Center
Click here to RSVP for the Cincinnati Session
Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 7:30am - 9:00am
Frost Brown Todd
Click here to RSVP for the Lexington Session
MCM CPAs & Advisors