Distribution, Logistics and Transportation
Products and services are commonly and increasingly distributed through franchises, distributors, wholesalers, dealers, jobbers and sales representatives. Establishing mutually beneficial franchise and distribution relationships requires not only knowledge of the complex overlay of state and federal statutes regulating franchise and distribution relationships, but also the practical, hands-on experience to achieve the results sought by our clients.
Frost Brown Todd represents both franchisors and franchisees, manufacturers and distributors, wholesalers and retailers in several areas. These include preparation and negotiation of franchise and distribution agreements, as well as complex litigation. Frost Brown Todd's Franchise and Distribution Group maintains a balanced practice and perspective that leads to constructive and innovative solutions to difficult issues in today’s increasingly competitive environment.
In the News
- Logistics, automation focus of Grandview Yard conference
- DTCI: Thornburg leads defense bar with long-term outlook
- Purdue team wins logistics competition
- Frost Brown Todd adds member and senior associate
- DTCI Nominations for Board of Directors
- New competition aims to build career interest in logistics industry
- Attorneys from Frost Brown Todd’s Pittsburgh Office Recognized in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Automation and technology focus of LogisticsConnect®
- Jim Catalano and Alexandria Fisher Join Frost Brown Todd in Nashville
- 26 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in Indiana Super Lawyers® and Four Recognized in Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015
- Frost Brown Todd appoints six new members firmwide