Jay T. Holley
Jay is a senior paralegal in Frost Brown Todd’s regulated business practice group. He has over 15 years of experience in insurance compliance and regulatory matters. He joined the firm in 1996 concentrating on insurance insolvencies and business regulations. Since that time, he has licensed and maintains insurance agency and producer licenses and filing requirements for Fortune 500 companies, as well as conducted product form filings with the Department of Insurance for corporate insurers to obtain regulatory approval.
Jay has extensive experience in all aspects of insurance producer and agency licensing, including obtaining initial and renewal licenses, responding to corporate and individual reporting requirements, and conducting agency filings with state regulatory agencies. He also has expansive experience in company filings through SERFF including services in accident & health, property & casualty, managed care, and life and annuities. He provides paralegal services in connection with the company’s regulatory compliance requirements and other specialized corporate governance matters including research and analysis of state and federal laws to monitor changes to regulatory requirements.
He has assisted with incorporations, qualifications, dissolutions, mergers and withdrawals of subsidiary companies in various states. In addition, he has assisted with maintenance of global corporate databases, corporate minute books, drafting resolutions, consents, and other corporate documents.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals
- Greater Lexington Paralegal Association
- Kentucky Paralegal Association
- Kentucky Addresses Limited Lines Travel Insurance Producer Licensing
- EIOPA Launches EU-Wide Thematic Review on Consumer Protection Issues in Travel Insurance
- Pennsylvania Enacts Travel Insurance Legislation Adopting a Variation of the Limited Lines Travel Insurance Model Act
- Changes to Ohio Pharmacy Laws Bring New Requirements for Pharmacy Technicians