Chandler N. Hodge
Chandler brings extensive experience in to our commercial real estate financing practice. Chandler practices in the commercial mortgage-backed securities group as well as the finance and real estate groups. Chandler primarily represents national and international banks, lending institutions, REITs and real estate developers with respect to commercial real estate transactions throughout the United States.
Chandler leads a team of 15 attorneys and legal professionals who routinely represent lenders on approximately 200 transactions each year related to securitized financing, balance sheet lending, mezzanine loans and warehouse facilities. She has also represented a real estate holding and development company that operated a chain of upscale fitness centers in seven states in their sale of such fitness centers to a national fitness chain operator.
Chandler is a graduate of the University of Dayton School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude. She also received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from The Ohio State University magna cum laude as well.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Mentor of the Year, Frost Brown Todd, 2015
- Top Individual Fundraiser, National Kidney Foundation, 2014-2019 Kidney Walks
- Team Captain of Top New Corporate Team, National Kidney Foundation, 2014 Kidney Walk
- Team Captain of Top Corporate Team, National Kidney Foundation, 2015-2019 Kidney Walks
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- The National Kidney Foundation of Kentucky, Board Member (2013 - Present)
Non-FBT Publications and Events
"Law Firms in the U.S.: To Go Public or Not to Go Public?" University of Dayton Law Review, Fall 2003.