Vernon (JR) R. Leach Jr.
JR is an attorney in the Louisville office, where he focuses his practice in the Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS) Practice Group. JR received his juris doctor from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2017. While in law school, JR was a member of the Moot Court Board National Team and a senior staff editor for the Kentucky Law Journal.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, JR was a summer associate for law firms in Lexington, Kentucky and Nashville, Tennessee. Outside of practicing law, JR enjoys playing golf, attending sporting events and concerts, and spending time with friends and family.
Highlights & Recognitions
- CALI Award, Seminar: Products Liability, 2017
- Otis A. Singletary Scholar, 2013
- Vandenbosch Outstanding Senior Award, 2013
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity
Non-FBT Publications and Events
“The Evidence that Did Make a Murderer,” Kentucky Law Journal online blog, Volume 104 (2015-2016).