Allison W. Weyand
Allison is a member at Frost Brown Todd focusing her practice in fire and explosion litigation, insurance bad faith, drug and medical device litigation, and product liability defense. Allison represents clients in product liability matters in a variety of industry sectors, ranging from medical devices to automotive and agricultural equipment manufacturers. She also has a depth of experience defending insurers in bad faith, unfair claims settlement practices, and coverage disputes. She has experience at all stages of litigation, including pre-suit dispute resolution, arbitration, pretrial discovery, trial, and appeal.
Allison graduated cum laude from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2012. While in law school, Allison served as an Articles Editor for the Indiana Law Journal. She graduated from Indiana University with high distinction in 2008 with degrees in Political Science and Spanish and minors in International Studies and West European Studies.
- Defense of medical device manufacturer in litigation stemming from placement of mesh for the treatment of stress urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Serves as part of a national counsel defense team for a major construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer.
- Defense of insurance companies against first- and third- party bad faith claims and declaratory judgment actions related to coverage.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Kentucky Rising Stars®, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, 2019
- Indiana Law Journal, Volume 87, Articles Editor
- Phi Beta Kappa