Andrew O. Johnson
Andrew is an Associate in the Business Department, focusing his practice in the Regulated Business practice group and Health Care Service Team. As a member of the Health Care Service Team, he has opportunities to advise health care clients on regulatory compliance on the Federal and State level. He assists clients with corporate structuring and formation matters.
Andrew graduated from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2016. While in law school, Andrew was a summer law clerk with Macy's Inc. in 2014. He was a Summer Associate with Frost Brown Todd in 2015. He also served as the President of the Student Bar Association in 2016.
Prior to attending law school, Andrew worked in Project Management at the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. While at the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, he helped in the deployment of a web-based information system that managed immunization information, vaccine inventory, and cases of communicable diseases.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Black Law Students Association, Academic Chair
- Student Bar Association, President
- Chase Public Interst Group, Officer
- Toyota Diversity Scholarship Recipient
Memberships & Affiliations
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association