Audra E. Loomis
Audra is an Associate in the Estates, Trusts and Wills Practice Group in Frost Brown Todd’s Cincinnati office. She joined the firm in 2017, after participating in the 2016 Summer Associate Program. She focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate estate and trust administration, business succession planning, and charitable giving.
Audra earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2017. During her time in law school, Audra served as the Articles Editor for the Virginia Environmental Law Journal and the Treasurer for the Virginia Animal Law Society. She also worked as a legal intern for the Honorable Judge R. Patrick DeWine for the Ohio First District Court of Appeals in Cincinnati in the summer of 2015. Before law school, Audra earned her B.A. in Political Science from Miami University.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Hardy Cross Dillard Scholarship, University of Virginia School of Law, 2014-2017
- The Engel Prize, Miami University, 2011
- Irma Karmol Memorial Scholarship, Miami University, 2011
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association