Robert L. Hust
Bob has a broad range of knowledge and experience representing a variety of clients across multiple practice areas. In his roles as co-chair of fbtAuto, the firm’s automotive industry team, a leader of the firm’s Japan Desk, and a founding member of the firm’s General Counsel Services program, he has advised automotive, manufacturing, chemical and other businesses on commercial issues, employment law, digital currency, compliance, and risk-management.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Bob served as Assistant Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Compliance Officer at Honda of America Mfg., Inc. He also served as the company’s Risk Manager. In his more than 20 years at Honda, Bob partnered with executive management to provide practical and strategic legal and business advice and supervised legal services for all Honda production operations throughout the United States.
Bob brings more than legal experience to the city of Cincinnati. He also hosts a weekly radio show on WAIF 88.3 FM Cincinnati playing Americana and roots music.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Section of Individual Rights and Responsibilities
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Host of Blue Snakes and Banjos radio show, WAIF 88.3 FM, Cincinnati
- Japan-US Trade & Business in the Trump Era
- InsuranceConnect 2018
- AutoConnect 2017
- VonLehman Construction Insights 2016
- AutoConnect 2016
- AutoConnect 2015
- 2014 Frost Brown Todd - Sheakley Workers' Compensation Seminar
- Webinar: Protecting Your Assets
- WEST CHESTER: 2014 Labor & Employment Law Conference
- CINCINNATI: 2014 Labor & Employment Law Conference
- FLORENCE: 2014 Labor & Employment Law Conference
- AutoConnect 2013