Brice C. Smallwood
Brice is an Associate in the Labor and Employment practice group. His practice is focused on representing employers in all aspects of employment law including litigation, traditional labor work, and administrative hearings. He graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Law in 2017 and was a member of the Law Review.
While in law school Brice was a summer clerk with the Office of General Counsel for Cincinnati Public Schools in 2015. Brice was a Summer Associate with Frost Brown Todd in 2016. During his third year of law school he was a judicial extern for the Honorable William O. Bertelsman in the United States District Court Eastern District of Kentucky.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Lawrence Maxwell Memorial Prize for Advocacy
- Henry Otterman real Property Prize
- Edward C. Blackwood, Jr. Prize
- McDonough Law Review Prize
- Stanley Chesley & Hon. Dlott Litigation Award
Memberships & Affiliations
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association