Elise N. McQuain
Elise is an associate in Frost Brown Todd’s Charleston office focusing her practice in product, tort and insurance litigation. She graduated top of her class at Ohio Northern University School of Law in 2013. She spent the first four years of her practice representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of matters, allowing her to bring a unique and well-rounded perspective to her practice.
- Represented clients in litigation involving alleged violations of the West Virginia Human Rights Act.
- Represented clients in litigation involving alleged violations of the West Virginia Consumer Credit Protection Act.
- Part of a team that obtained a defense verdict at trial for an employer accused of disability discrimination under the West Virginia Human Rights Act.
- Represented clients in litigation involving allegations of personal injuries.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a client alleging pregnancy discrimination against her former employer.
Memberships & Affiliations
- West Virginia Women Attorneys
- The West Virginia State Bar Young Lawyer’s Section
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Executive Committee of West Virginia Symphony League
- Member of the Fraternal Order of the Eagles, Aerie #519