Faith S. Bushnaq
Faith is an attorney in the Firm’s Louisville office where she focuses her practice on representing lenders in connection with commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the Firm, Faith was a sole practitioner representing indigent criminal defendants in capital post-conviction proceedings and on direct appeal in all levels of non-capital cases. Additionally, Faith gained experience as a commercial real estate finance associate at a North Carolina firm.
- Represented publicly traded REIT with respect to acquisitions, dispositions, and the cross-defaulted, cross-collateralized refinancing of nine properties in four states.
- Advised real estate developers with respect to formation and maintenance of limited liability companies, including joint ventures.
- Conducted deferred and reverse like-kind exchanges.
- Represented underwriters in securitizations of residential mortgage loans by government-sponsored entities.
- Represented national bank as seller and purchaser of mortgage loan portfolios and represented national banks as trustees in securitizations of residential and commercial mortgage loans.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- American Constitution Society