Frank S. Carson
Frank specializes in litigating insurance coverage and bad faith claims, products liability, and general tort claims. Frank has extensive trial experience and has routinely worked with clients through all stages of litigation. Before coming to FBT Frank spent six years at the Ohio Attorney General’s Office in the Court of Claims Defense section defending state agencies and universities in a variety of claims including medical malpractice, tort, and employment. Frank frequently represented clients that include The Ohio State University, The Ohio Department of Transportation, The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction and the Ohio Department of Public Safety.
- O’brien v. ODOT, significant personal injury case involving roadway signage and design issues. Tried the case and received a defense verdict.
- Green v. Throckmorton, section 1983 claim against the Ohio Highway Patrol regarding reasonable suspicion/probable cause, successfully tried the case to a jury and received a defense verdict.
- Mitchell Potterf et al. v. The Ohio State University; reached a favorable settlement on behalf of OSU in a high-profile case involving claims of defamation, fraud, etc.
- Parsons v. OSU Wexner Medical Center, successfully defended a wrongful death claim on behalf of university.
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Cancer Support Community of Central Ohio – Board of Directors