Katie M. Collier
Katie is an associate in the Labor and Employment and Immigration practice areas. She has experience in litigation matters involving claims of employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful discharge. Katie also advises clients on employment related issues, such as disciplinary matters, terminations, reasonable accommodations, non-competition agreements, wage & hour compliance, employee handbooks, and other personnel policies and concerns.
Katie has experience in representing employers in employment-based immigration matters, including obtaining H-1B, TN, L, Blanket L, O-1, and E non-immigrant visas; obtaining green cards; and advising and training on I-9 compliance and workforce enforcement issues.
Katie earned her B.A. in Psychology and Anthropology with a Spanish minor from the University of Louisville in 2014, cum laude, and her Juris Doctor from the University of Tennessee in 2017, summa cum laude. Katie originally is from Cold Spring, Kentucky and is based in the Cincinnati office of Frost Brown Todd.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Order of the Coif, 2017
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Member
Memberships & Affiliations
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- NKYP, Business Engagements Committee, Co-Chair
- Junior League of Cincinnati, Member
- Ohio Center for Law-Related Education, Mock Trial Legal Advisor, St. Ursula Academy, 2017-2019