Lydia L. Curtz
Lydia practices in the Real Estate and Finance Group. She is a Lexington native and graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Lydia spent five years working in non-profit management. During law school she continued working part-time with Lexington non-profits. She earned her M.B.A. from the University of Kentucky and her bachelor’s degree from Centre College.
Highlights & Recognitions
- CALI Award, Education Law, 2018
- CALI Award, Corporate Tax, 2017
- Best Brief for Appellant, Legal Research & Writing Club, 2016
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Lexington Children’s Theatre, Board Member, 2014-Present
- Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation, Antiques and Garden Show Committee Member and Development Committee Member