Robert P. Mecklenborg Jr.
Rob Mecklenborg is a corporate attorney based in the firm's Cincinnati office. His practice is focused on a wide variety of corporate matters, financings, public-private partnerships, start-up issues and real estate matters. Rob regularly counsels private and public sector clients on innovative solutions to meet their development goals. Clients rely on Rob’s expertise in contract negotiation, real estate matters, including acquisition, development, purchase/sale agreements, preparation and negotiation of development and construction contracts, and public and private financing agreements.
Rob joined Frost Brown Todd after having worked for a government relations firm, where he advised corporate clients and trade associations at the state and federal level.
Highlights & Recognitions
- 2018 Ohio Rising Stars® by Super Lawyers®
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Government Affairs Committee
- University of Cincinnati Economics Center - Young Professionals Board; Strategic Initiative Committee
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Financing Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure, Transportation, Energy and Redevelopment Projects Webinar, presented by David Rogers, Patrick Woodside and Rob Mecklenborg on January 5, 2017.