Robert P. Mecklenborg Jr.
Rob Mecklenborg is a corporate attorney based in the firm's Cincinnati office. His practice is focused on a wide variety of corporate matters, including financings, public-private partnerships, acquisitions, real estate and business formation. Rob regularly counsels private and public sector clients on innovative solutions to meet their goals. Clients rely on Rob’s expertise in contract negotiation, real estate matters, including leasing, acquisition, development, purchase/sale agreements, preparation and negotiation of development and construction contracts, and public and private financing agreements.
Prior to enrolling in law school, Rob worked for a government relations firm, where he advised corporate clients on site selection and regulatory matters.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Ohio Rising Stars® by Super Lawyers®, 2018-2019
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- 51 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers® and Ohio Rising Stars® Lists
- 34 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® and 20 Recognized by Ohio Rising Stars® for 2018
- The Banks Project Recognized as one of the Best Social Infrastructure Projects in the Americas
- Rob Mecklenborg Joins Frost Brown Todd’s Finance and Real Estate Team
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, Government Affairs Committee
- University of Cincinnati Economics Center - Young Professionals Board; Strategic Initiative Committee
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Financing Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure, Transportation, Energy and Redevelopment Projects Webinar, presented by David Rogers, Patrick Woodside and Rob Mecklenborg on January 5, 2017.
Ohio Corporate Site Location & Tax Incentive Update, presented by Rob Mecklenborg and Tom Gabelman on October 1, 2018.
Municipal Finance: Structuring Tax-Exempt Finance Models for Local Governments Webinar, presented by Rob Mecklenborg on November 28, 2018.