Ryan S. Lett
Ryan is an attorney in the firm’s business litigation practice group.
Prior to joining the Firm, Ryan worked as a summer associate in 2010. Before attending law school, he worked as a financial analyst for a major airline. In this position, Ryan prepared financial statements, evaluated the profitability of potential projects, and was the primary individual responsible for forecasting the company’s cash flows.
Highlights & Recognitions
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence Award
- American Bankruptcy Law Journal Prize
- CALI Awards: Legislation, Bankruptcy: Debtor-Creditor, Business Bankruptcy
- Randal L. Wilson Award for attaining the top grade point average in the Department of Economics
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Turpin High School Mock Trial Coach