Sunrita's practice focuses on general business advising, business and real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions and general business planning. Sunrita joined the firm in 2017 after graduating from Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
While in law school, Sunrita received formal recognition for pro bono work completed as a member of the executive board of the Pro Bono Immigration Project. She also served as an intern with the Antitrust Section of the Ohio Attorney General's Office. Sunrita was also the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award® for earning high scores in Business Planning.
Before moving to the US to pursue her undergraduate studies, Sunrita was raised and educated in Kolkata, India.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Order of Barristers, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2017
- Symposium Editor, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, 2016-2017
- Regional Champion & National Finalist, National Transactional LawMeet, 2017
- Elmore Family Scholarship Recipient, 2016-2017
- Brief Writing Honors, Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, 2015-2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- Diversity Job Fair Committee, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Indianapolis
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Executive Board, Pro Bono Immigration Project at Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Northern Kentucky Law Review, "The United States' Perspective on Data Protection in Financial Technology (Fintech), Insurance, and Medical Services," 2017