Tyler has represented clients in collection, litigation, and bankruptcy matters inside and outside of state and federal courts for more than ten years. These experiences have provided him with substantial exposure to the Uniform Commercial Code and familiarity with lending and other financial documents. Because he has represented both debtors and creditors, he is able to resolve matters quickly and efficiently while keeping an eye on the client's bottom line.
Tyler also represents local start-up businesses focusing on equity investment and other organizational issues. In the past this work has ranged from assisting with equity raises, review of development and intellectual property contracts, and general corporate matters.
- Representation of secured and unsecured creditors in chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases
- Representation of lending institutions in collection of and litigation over commercial and consumer loans
- Representation of a video game company from its beginnings through the release of a game with sales in the tens of millions of dollars.
- Filing and foreclosing on mechanic's and other statutory liens
- Documenting, reviewing, and revising loan documents
In re Frambes, 454 B.R. 437 (Bankr. E.D. Ky. 2011)(representation of secured creditor in action for violation of discharge injunction)
Highlights & Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell®, BV®-Rated, 2014
Memberships & Affiliations
- University of Kentucky Fellows Program