Zackary L. Stillings
Zack is an associate in Frost Brown Todd’s Columbus office, with a practice concentrated in commercial litigation. Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Zack was an associate with a large national law firm in New York, New York, where he represented banking institutions, large manufacturers, health care facilities, and other businesses in matters involving domestic and international contract disputes, securities disputes, shareholder disputes, and products liability claims. Zack has significant pre-trial litigation experience, having drafted and argued motions before state and federal courts, in addition to defending depositions and coordinating discovery efforts across databases with millions of documents and dozens of witnesses.
- Assisted in successful defense of organic products manufacturer before the Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Assisted with successful representation of foreign corporation in mediation concerning the destruction of transit facility in Argentina.
- Represented semiconductor manufacturer in multinational contract dispute for damages alleged to have been over $20 million.
- Represented multinational electronics manufacturer in matters related to acquisition of United States entity, including government investigations and shareholder derivative lawsuits.
- Smalls v. St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, 152 A.D.3d 629 (2d Dep’t 2017). Successful defense of hospital in suit for deceptive business practices associated with the release of patient records.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association